Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Are you ready for Easter?? Some Easter cards from Paper Craft Crew challenge #89


http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2014/04/16/pcccs-89-card-sketch/

What do you do for Easter?  Baskets, dinner, buffet, Easter egg hunt, send cards??
I am doing a couple of baskets, and since most of my family is on the east coast, I send cards, flowers, cookies, and candy.  I was wishing someone would send me flowers on Easter, so I figured, I could send some to myself from our furbabies!  Here is what I will be getting (purple is my fave color!!)

Yes, chocolate too as my husband loves chocolate more than me!

I am sending my mother a twig and moss garden purse. This gift makes it easy to pick a little slice of Spring up and bring it with her to any room!  She was sad she couldn't go out and work in her garden now that the weather was getting better since she got sick.  Pink is her fave color.


And my sons are getting some Easter treats too - although I told them to expect it this weekend, they never read my blog, so I can share pictures here, lol!



 I had to send both, since one of them doesn't like chocolate much (can you believe it?).  Sure hope everything is as great as they look.  I will let you  know when I get my flowers this weekend!

So, on to the card design #89 with Paper Craft Crew...here are the cards from the design team using the card sketch above:

http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2014/04/16/pcccs-89-card-sketch/










http://www.papercraftcrew.com/2014/04/16/pcccs-89-card-sketch/

Share your cards!


POSTING END TIME:  If you'd like to be considered as one of our Featured Artisans, please be sure to link your project by Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:55 PM EST

VOTING:  Voting on submissions starts on Tuesday, April 22, 2014 at 11:55 PM EST.  Voting ends on Sunday, April 27, 2014 @ 11:55 PM EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment